Contents | < Browse | Browse >
F E A T U R E S
This are the features of PatchWork:
· Catches bad function calls from
· Reminds you that a minimum OS version is required for special cases.
· Full debug output, including registers, stack, PC, disassembly and
SegTracker. As you are used from MuForce!
· Additionally, the function call will be shown, too!
· Four different severity levels, threshold adjustable
· Annoys you with pedantic PatchWork hits... ;-)
PatchWork is NOT:
· A replacement for Enforcer and/or Mungwall. Use them, too!
· A system protector that magically 'repairs' bad function calls.
This is not the philosophy behind PatchWork!